Facebook Hacking and scams are growing more and more nowadays and many accounts getting hacked every day, So we have to protect it from hackers and friends who are trying to hack our FB account. Making your Facebook account secure is not a difficult thing, You simply need to follow this easy steps here, and you’re safe.
Follow the steps below to make your Facebook account secure:
- Use Strong Password For Your Account. At least 8-10 Characters Long And Mixed Of Uppercase, Lowercase, Symbols, And Numbers.
- Never Use Your Mobile No. Or Routine Word as a Password.
- Turn On Secure Browsing And Login Notifications From Facebook Security Settings. You Can Do That From Here: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=security§ion=notifications&view
Phishing is most used Facebook hacking method used by peoples nowadays. To protect yourself from phishing sites Follow the below steps:
- Never Enter Your Password Anywhere Else Except Facebook.
- Use WOT Extension To Your Browser. This Extension Will Indicate Red Sign When You Visits Scam, Phishing Or Unsafe Site.
- To Protect Yourself From This Type of Hack, Never Respond To such Mails.
- To Protect From This, You Should Install Some Good Anti-Virus Or Anti-Malware Programs To Your Pc. We recommended
If You Have Any Other Problem Or Suggestions, Then Comment Below Or Contact Us Via Contact-Us Page.